How to unlock an iPhone without passcode: If you forgot your iPhone passcode? We will help you in very easy ways to regain access to unlock your iPhone Device.
Apple provides most secure devices in the world. Even It has the most secure system with Touch ID or FaceID, they might not work in some situations. When you forgot your passcode, it is even more problematic.
Unlocking iPhone without passcode
You can unock your iPhone without a passcode using two methods. Let’s check out how to do in different ways
1. Using Find My iPhone
You can use Apple’s Official Find My App on your iPhone or visit iCloud page to unlock iPhone without passcode
- Open Find My iPhone page from any browser on any other device.
- Enter Apple ID and Password when prompted. You’ll see the location of your iPhone.
- Click on the iPhone you want to unlock.
- Using Find My iPhone app
- Select the Erase iPhone option.
- You’ll see a warning prompting that your iPhone data will be erased. If you are okay with this, click on the Erase option.
This all comes at a cost. If your iPhone does not have an active internet connection, you will not be able to unlock it without a passcode. Find My iPhone should also be enabled to unlock your iPhone. In the last the locked iPhone needs an Apple account logged in and its password.
You can use the AnyUnlock app to overcome the issues that you face when using Apple’s Find My iPhone.
2. Using AnyUnlock
To unlock the iPhone without a passcode, AnyUnlock is the best solution. It does not matter if it is 4-digit. 6-digit numeric passcode, Touch ID, Face ID, or anything for that matter.
AnyUnlock has a higher success rate when it comes to unlocking locked iPhone running on iOS7 and later versions.
AnyUnlock has no restrictions like Find My iPhone. So, you will not have trouble unlocking your iPhone without passcode.
Here’s how you can use AnyUnlock to unlock your iPhone without passcode.
- Download and install AnyUnlock on your computer running Windows or macOS.
- From the list of options, select the Unlock Screen Passcode option.
- Unlock Screen Passcode option in AnyUnlock
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via the charging cable, and click on the Start button in AnyUnlock.
- Remove screen passcode from iPhone with AnyUnlock
- AnyUnlock will detect the connected device, and download its respective firmware. It might take some time depending on your internet speed.
- Choose firmware to unlock iPhone in Anylock tool
- Once the download is done, you’ll see the “Download Complete” message. Click on the Unlock button to continue with the process.
- You’ll see a progress bar that shows how the removal of the passcode is coming along.
- Once done, your iPhone will unlock without a passcode, and AnyUnlock will remove the previous passcode.
This is to keep in your mind that unlocking iPhone with AnyUnlock will also erase all its data and settings. That is why it would be best if you could make a backup on your computer.
Unlock Your iPhone with ease
There are many reasons why you might be locked out of your iPhone, even iPhones are built with security in Mind. So you can use these two methods to unlock your iPhone if you forget your passcode.
Make sure to take a backup of your iPhone data, because these two methods will erase everything. AnyUnlock is way ahead as copared to other apps available since it has a higher success rate.
We hope you like the process we recommend! Stay tuned at tech.newznew.com for more similar articles